- Increased hand washing and use of disinfectant wipes in work areas
- Increased “social distancing” at our sites
a. Reducing/eliminating contact within our office
b. Reducing contact between drivers and forklift operators
- Increased transmission of documents via electronic means
- Immediately sending home any employees or drivers at the sites that show any signs of infection
- Restricted direct access to our site offices by all non-employees and drivers
These steps are necessary to protect our employees and our customers and may cause some delays in loading and paperwork processing. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work through this unprecedented event. We will provide our customers with prompt updates if there are any additional changes that will cause an impact to our operations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any of our site managers or Corporate Team.
Thank-you and Be Safe!